Trailer Hitch

Hello, Has anyone out there put a trailer hitch on thier Miata? If so, where did you get it? I need 1 for a small trailer to haul an inflatable boat or My wifes electric wheel chair. Thank you, Larry Hill P.S. I need a Hard top for an 00 Special edition.

Reply to
Larry Hill

MAZDAMANIA.COM OR TRY MOSSMOTORS.COM aand go to their miata divison. Trailor hitch bolts right onto the frame and works nice for lite tows like small camper pop-up tents and such.

For a hard top check out both sites also or check on ebay.

Benson

Reply to
96BLUEMIATA

"Larry Hill" wrote

Also look at buying direct from Da'Lan at

Ken Lyons

Classifieds section on miata.net, ebay. Stay away from the aftermarket ones, or at least carefully read the product reviews on miata.net before you spend a lot of money. Someone just posted the link to the hardtop FAQ from miata.net too.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen