Voodoo shift knob equivalent for Integra

Have a spherical Voodoo shift knob for our Mazda. What is the closest equivalent to this for an Acura Integra Type R? Have checked out the Momo knobs, but didn't like them and find them overpriced.

P.S. The Voodoo knob made for the Miata fits the Mazda6 shifter...

Reply to
Sami Boulos

Any idea what thread the Type 'R' uses? Voodoo has a shift knob for the S2000 -- I was thinking the WWD Hondas might be the same.

David Higgins

I have ordered the one made for the S2000 from

Owner of this company tells me the knob should fit all the Hondas. I'll find out in a few days ....

Reply to
Sami Boulos