VS Supercharger

I just got a catalog from Racing Beat and noticed that they are selling a "new" supercharger for the Miata. It is made by VS Enginering? They claim a 50% HP increase and offer only a 3 year warranty. Does anyone know anything about this unit? I am considering installing a blower in a few months and am curious about it vs. the JR unit.

Randy

Reply to
Randy Maheux

Could that be "VF-Engineering/" See:

It's a centrifugal blower kit for 1999-2004 Miatas. Reports from owners on miataforum.com suggest that it works as advertised, is an easy install, and behaves more like a turbo than a positive-displacement unit like the JR--i.e., a gradual rush of power instead of the feel of a larger engine. There is no kit for pre-1999 Miatas.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers