New 350Z Supercharger released

Hi everyone,

Here is some information on the new supercharger program. The auto trans units will be completed very soon. Cost is $3795 Please see the website for more complete details.

There will be articles about this supercharger in Road and Track and other magazines soon.

Nissan Dealers - please call me for more information

Please contact me if you need a catalog or more information

Adam Hume Steve Millen Sportcars

3176 Airway Ave. Costa Mesa CA 92626 800-576-2131 Ext.#138 Fax 714-540-5784

Stillen 350Z Blower Description and Specs - 6 speed transmission. NOW SHIPPING!

Our new superchargers for the 350Z and G35 Coupe are based on an Eaton positive displacement twin rotor unit. We chose this type because of its track record of reliable performance. This is the same unit employed by O.E. Manufacturers such as: Jaguar, Mercedes Benz and others. It is also the basis for kits by Jackson Racing, TRD, Rousch and others. This has been designed as a modification that will be reliable, long lived and satisfying in daily use.

Before offering this kit for sale, we put 10 intensive months of design, testing, dyno time and day to day driving into it. The kit has been tested over thousands of miles in all driving conditions. We continued to refine it making improvements in operating efficiency, installation and compatibility with existing systems.

The kit has been designed in consultation with an approved testing lab for CARB. It is our intention to have this as a 50 state legal kit. We will submit it for final approval shortly. Please contact us for details on the Carb approval as it may apply to your purchase.

In CARB trim, the unit produces approximately 60 horsepower to the wheels and upwards of that at the flywheel. This power is delivered in a smooth, linear fashion from idle through redline. We are rating this unit at an average of 354 hp @6000 rpm and 318 ft/lbs at 4200 rpm. We anticipate an average install time of 8-10 hours for a certified mechanic with experience in this type of installation.

We have recently received approval from Dell Financial Group to offer their extended warranty. This will allow limited coverage of the engine and certain elements of the drive train for 3 years or 36,000 miles as an option. This approval was granted after extensive review of our engineering designs and independent testing of the unit.

In the near future we will be adding optional parts and tuning levels to this kit. There will be parts such as intercoolers and tuning modifications to increase horsepower, torque and operating efficiency. These parts and modifications will be offered for "Off Road Use Only" and their use will invalidate any CARB certification. All foreseeable options will be sold as upgrades to the existing kit.

We have worked hard to produce a kit that is state of the art in every way. We have invested in new testing equipment, personnel and tooling. We have produced a kit that is OE level quality or better.

Reply to
Adam Hume - Steve Millen Sport

X-No-Archive:yes

ATI make one that puts down way more power and comes with FM Inter Cooler and fuel Management for a grand more FYI.

~«©¿©»~

Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. Max

Reply to
Paul Maxson

I hate STEALIN trolls.

Reply to