Which Plugs and wires?

I asked this before but I'm ready to buy and install them into a 1991 Miata for Street Use, not Racing.

Are these the recommened NGK plugs and wires?

Pat

Do they have online ordering. URLs?

Thanks,

Pat

Reply to
Pat

"Pat" wrote

part of Rosenthal Mazda
I feel fortunate to live near two of these fine sources.

Reply to
Ken Lyons

The NGK plugs listed for the Miata come in standard, iridium, or platinum. What is recommended? I also assume the Premium NGK wires is the one to buy.

Reply to
Pat