WTB Link ECU for 1.6 w/ JRSC

I've recently had a JRSC installed in my '92 1.6 Miata. The car runs pretty well but the dyno runs show that there is some leanness between

2.4K rpm and 4.8K rpm. Also, it goes very rich at 5.4K rpm. I would like to correct this and I hear that the Link ECU is the way to go. If anyone has one of those for sale, I'd sure like to know about it.

Thanks

Reply to
manuel

There is more than one way-- Look at the list of merchants on miata.net for Flyin Miata among others.

Reply to
Chuck