WTB: Replacement BBS 14" alloy wheel for 1991 Special Edition BRG Miata.

These are BBS wire-wheel like similar to later years 'M' edition wheels, but flat surfaced with gold color. I had a minor side-swipe accident in the rain on a sharp curve and damaged the original rim.

Note: AAArims.com does not list them, but I have e-mailed them for clarification.

Erich Hespenheide JEH-Hes @ Juno . com

Reply to
Erich Hespenheide

Where they gold originally or silver like the 1993 LE, and was gold tone applied afterwards?

You could try wheelcollision.com, who are better than aaarims in my experience, but they do not seem to have them either. There is another such place, but I cannot remember the name.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen