2003 Special Edition

Hi all, I need you thoughts on a 03 special edition my local dealer has up for sale. It's new with 19 miles and they want 22,500.00, It lists for

28,500.00. Is this a reasonable deal? thank you Steven
Reply to
Steven

I just bought a loaded LS 2003 for $19,900 a week ago. Keep hammering on him. Good luck

Reply to
CDP

Reply to
Steven

Steven,

Houston, TX (Houston Chronicle Classifieds), currently has 03 'Shinsen' with

1700 miles, loaded, $19,000 negotiable. Phone listing is 210-274-7829.

Good luck, sweet car! (not mine)

Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

December '03 bought new 2003 Shinsen $20K even from dealer.

Great car, incredible fun.

Factory oil filter's a bear to get off, only complaint. Trivial.

Reply to
Archer