Yuasa Battery

Has anyone purchased a battery manufactured by Yuasa? They are available through Moss Motors. I was wondering if anyone had any comments regarding this battery?

Also, if anyone has the Yuasa part number, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you, Matt Johnson

Reply to
Matt

Yuasa batteries seem to reign supreme in the motorcycle market. Being a biker, too, my thinking is "if it's good enough for motorcycles, it's even better for cars!" While my logic might be a bit colored, practically speaking I've had excellent service from Yuasa batteries in bikes.

D>Has anyone purchased a battery manufactured by Yuasa? They are

Reply to
DonB