Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help with Kraft Werks super charger
I own a 2003 Mazda Miata and I purchased and installed a Kraft Werks super charger system early in 2011. This particular version didn't come with a inter cooler and had the Super Card Fuel Management...

Need Maza windscreen for 1968 model bakkie 1000cc
I need a windscreen for a Mazda bakkie 1000cc 1968 model. Can enyone please help

Mazda Miata puffing white smoke after idling
My 1996 mazda Miata puffs out white / heavy smoke after idling at light or stop sign. replaced head gaskets and did all top engine work while it was apart. got it back and it still smoked a little and...
1
1

2000 Miata fuel smell in car
The only place I smell fumes is the right rear wheel area. The evap. vent is in this area so I might expect to smell vapors. Evap. smoke test passed. Passed .010 orifus test. No signs of any fuel...

eunos roadster fires then turns over but not run , have changed pump and inline
eunos roadster fires but wont start, have changed pump and inline filter. made no difference to the problem . changed three high tension leads/ one stuck to spark plug, also changed three spark plugs.
1
1

crankshaft nut on 2001 miata
How to remove crankshaft nut on 2001 miata
1
1

2015 Mazda6 Gas Mileage
I bought a 2015 Mazda6 Touring and am disappointed in the fuel mileage. It is rated at 26 city and 38 highway. I am getting much less. In town my average is about 22 mpg and perhaps mid-30s on the...

The early ND reviews are in and it is good
Here is a Road & Track quote: "Is it the best Miata ever? Clearly?but that's like calling What's Going On "a really great Marvin Gaye record." It's more than a great Miata. It's a wake-up call to the...

2000 Miata Convertible Latches Revisited
Yesterday I found this very informative youtube video on how to so easily a djust these latches. And it was a snap. I had been hearing too much wind noise. So will not know how well I did until the...
1
1

do all 92 miatas have power antennas
my antenna I assumed is not broken. I don't know if it is a power antenna. How do I find out. I have a 1992 miata

Location for retractable headlight motor on Miata
Where is location of motor for retractable headlights on Miata
1
1

mazda miata 1991 production figures for special edition BRG
Just how many of these BRG special editions were produced??? 1991 Miata
1
1

2000 Miata--1500 actual miles--approx. value
Will appreciate estimate of approximate value of 2000 Miata, 1500 miles, always garaged. I don't know how to determine premium for ridiculously low mileage. Thanks. Don
4
4

95 automatic mazda miata HOLD light?
I have a 1995 mazda miata with the hold light flashing. Sunday when I turned the car off then back on it went away but now it just stays on. It seems to drive fine though. Supposedly the transmission...
1
1

2004 Mazda Miata need tire advice
Looking for a smoother ride for my miata. I have capital 205/45 r16 tires on them now. They ride awful..
1
1