2000 Miata Convertible Latches Revisited

Yesterday I found this very informative youtube video on how to so easily a djust these latches.
And it was a snap. I had been hearing too much wind noise. So will not know
how well I did until the next time I take it out, which may not be for ano ther couple of weeks. But how would I know if I made it too tight??? Certai nly don't want to break one of the plastic things it clamps to. I think tha t I have it firm, but not excessively tight.
My 2000 Miata is always garaged with its' top up, and only has maybe 44,000 miles or less :-)
On Monday, January 19, 2015 at 7:57:23 AM UTC-8, JazzAzz wrote:

adjust these latches.

ow how well I did until the next time I take it out, which may not be for a nother couple of weeks. But how would I know if I made it too tight??? Cert ainly don't want to break one of the plastic things it clamps to. I think t hat I have it firm, but not excessively tight.

00 miles or less :-)
Man, not one of y'all knows this??? :-)