95 automatic mazda miata HOLD light?

I have a 1995 mazda miata with the hold light flashing. Sunday when I turned the car off then back on it went away but now it just stays on. It seems to drive fine though. Supposedly the transmission has already been replaced. Anybody have any idea at what I am looking at?

Reply to
Jay So Peppy

Short TEN and GND in the diagnostic connector and observe the diagnostic blink code. See

for info... Jeroen Technical Commissioner Mazda MX-5 Club of the Netherlands

Jay So Peppy schreef op 22-10-14 om 02:18:

Reply to
Jeroen Feelders