95 automatic mazda miata HOLD light?

I have a 1995 mazda miata with the hold light flashing. Sunday when I turned the car off then back on it went away but now it just stays on. It seems to drive
fine though. Supposedly the transmission has already been replaced. Anybody have any idea at what I am looking at?
Short TEN and GND in the diagnostic connector and observe the diagnostic blink code. See http://www.miata.net/garage/faultcodes.html for info...
Jeroen Technical Commissioner Mazda MX-5 Club of the Netherlands http://www.mx5club.nl http://miata.feelders.com
Jay So Peppy schreef op 22-10-14 om 02:18:

Site Timeline