1995 626 Automatic Torque Converter clutch problem

After doing some engine work on my 626, the first time I accelerated up a hill the O/D light started flashing. I know this means an electrical
problem with the A/T has been detected by the 'puter. So initially I tried reseating the connectors to the A/T. In doing so I removed the battery which also reset the code causing the O/D light flashing. The problem was gone for a week but then returned. By then I figured out how to read codes and found code 628: Torque Converter clutch slippage.
Anyone have any help with this problem. Would like to know anything about how the clutch is activated. Connector pin location, wire color, solenoid location, etc.