Torque Converter Clutch Problem on 2000 Neon

My "check engine" light came on, I took it to the shop and had it hooked up to the computer, the diagnosis is there was a problem with
the "Torque Converter Clutch Circuit". Anybody know anything about this, or how much money I should be looking to fork up?
thanks, Nickolas
this is a code for the electricl side of the valve body that controls flow to the torq. converter i would take it to a dealer there is a good cahnce it will be covered under the powertrain warranty if it's inside the valve body and u are not over milage