3 cylinders on one side do not fire

Hello all,

94 Mazda MPV V6 does not fire three cylinders on the left bank. I'm kinda stumped what can possibly kill all three cylinders on one side. It seems like they all get juice because if I pull the wire and put it close to the block I hear the spark noise. I checked the plugs and they seemed ok too. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Sam

Reply to
SamPP

fuel rail on the one side plugged or otherwise obstructed?

Reply to
Dlee

I don't know much about that kind of thing, but maybe a bad cam/timing or jacked up head on that side?

Reply to
Frater Mus