Help with Mazda B2200

Hi

We have a 1989 Mazda B2200 (short box, reg cab) with an Automatic Transmission. 2 months ago it started to slip so we had the Trans Oil changed and the system flushed. IT WORKED (for a while). Now this week it is started to slip again and it is getting worse by the day to the point that it is really frustrating. When you put it in drive or reverse it takes a couple seconds to go into gear. My questions are:

(1) Is this tranny adjustable without rebuild (removal)

(2) Is there a quick fix for this (so I can sell it to a dealer)

(3) If I need to have it rebuilt, is it easy to re-move and re-install (any complicated stuff?)

(4) If I find one at the wrecker that I think is good, is it complicated to replace the old one (kind of the same question as above)? Note: I am NOT a mechanic but I have no problem replacing STARTERS, ALTERNATORS, BELTS and simple stuff like that.

(5) If I can't find an automatic tranny to replace it can a standard transmission be put in without too much complication?

Thank you to any and all who can help

Advice is much appreciated

thank you

Reply to