Sirius radios a scam?

Bought a new Miata. At time of sale, dealer quoted $430 for installing Sirius radio. Went back at first oil change and said "install it." Was then told the price was actually $630. $430 is just parts.

Is that a scam or what?

Reply to
BBB

It is alleged that BBB claimed:

; Bought a new Miata. At time of sale, dealer quoted $430 for installing ; Sirius radio. Went back at first oil change and said "install it." Was ; then told the price was actually $630. $430 is just parts.

Are you sure it's not a at sale/after sale price difference? When I got my Mazda6, I originally opted to NOT get the auto-dim mirror. A month and a half later, I changed my mind - and wound up spending almost $100 more because it was after the sale of the vehicle.

Reply to
Jeffrey Kaplan

They probably meant that the kit was $430 and $200 for installation.

Reply to
Frank Garvin

Anyway, $630 for something that I can get at Circuit City for $230.

Reply to
BBB