how to save $250 when buying new Mazda

I got a certificate in the mail as a result of participating in Mazda-rev-It-Up!, this coupon is fully transferable, and it works for any new 2003-2004 Mazda except for the RX8. I can't use it because I already bought a new RX8. Let me know if you want the coupon to save some money!

Send your e-mail to mazdafan at rayfamily dot com (you'll have to read and type the e-mail address yourself, I'm trying to avoid collecting a lot of spam)

Reply to
Name Unknown