get $250 off on new Mazda purchase

I've received a fully transferable certificate worth $250 from Mazda as a result of participating in their Rev It Up racing school. The certificate
is good at any dealer, for any 2003 - 2004 Mazda, except for the RX8. I won't need the certificate because I've just purchased a new RX8, but if you are planning to buy a new Mazda, let me know and we can work out a fair swap deal.