replacing renault clio washer pump

hi could someone please tell me the best way to replace a washer pump on a renault clio grande on a w reg as this aint my car i aint got a clue were its located so a little help from you guys would b nice cheers...

Reply to
stuartlittle1974

I'd hazard a guess that it's at the bottom of the washer bottle. Get yourself a Haynes manual.

Reply to
Conor

Find the filler and follow that to the reservoir, the pump will be attached to that.

If it is where I think it is (front RH (drivers) corner under the headlamp) then you will have to remove part of the wheel arch liner and then you can replace the pump from underneath the front of the car.

Are you sure the pump is gone and it's not just a blocked spray nozzle or kinked/broken hose?

Reply to
Chris Dugan

both front and back stopped workin and theres no noise comin from it so assume its the washer pump

Reply to
stuartlittle1974

Fuse?

Chris