Latest threads in Mazda Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'91 Mazda MPV low idle
Hi all. I have a 1991 Mazda MPV V6 (automatic) with 202k mi on it. I am the original owner, always changed oil every 6k mi, and I do all the other suggested maintence at the scheduled intervals(spark...

1990 MPV question
I have bought a used mpv without a manual, and wanted to find out the recommended oil weight for it...V6 4wd 113k mi. Seems to run well, a bit loud under the hood and much less cabin space than the 87...

Seized compressor on 93 626 V6
OK, short version of story is that my wife was driving on the highway, with no A/C on, just vent open, when she said that white smoke started pouring out from under the hood. She pulls over and stops...
3
3

1998 Mazda MPV AWD?
Thinking of buying one of these as a winter car. Its the V-6 model and seems like a nice enough vehicle. Did a fairly thorough check of it but planning on taking it to an independent mechanic for a...
1
1

mazda B-2000 crewcab truck for sale
mazda B-2000 crewcab i have a 1987 mazda B-2000 pickup for is blue in color with a crew cab on is a 4 cylinder engine(engine is a 1992 moter) with a 5 speed has cruise control and air but the air...

Mazda MX6 GT Turbo
I have a Mazda MX6 GT Turbo with 4 wheel Steering. The Transmission has a hole in it and light body damage. I want to part it out. What would be the best way to do this? any ideas would help. Thanks,...

body kits for rx-8?
are there any body kits for the rx-8 out yet? on super 2ner tv i saw a quick shot of one at a car show and it had a body kit. my only gripe with the rx-8 is the front bumper area. the kit addressed...
5
5

85 Rx7
I am looking for some parts for an 85 Rx7. I specifically need the rear spoiler (part below the bumper). any help would be appreciated. thank you in advance!

RX8 arriving this week!
I've had one on order for >18 months, finally it's coming, hooray!!! The factory said it was built 5/27/2003 and transportation would take 3 to 8 weeks, now my dealer says the car was released from NJ...
1
1

94 Miata for sale
Custom 94 Miata for sale - R Package + lots of custom upgrades

Fuel Pump Cut Relay - RX7 What does it do?
Can anyone help me out with this? I drive an '84 Rx7

B2200 pickup truck
hello, Was wondering if anyone out there has ever owned a Mazda B-series pickup truck and how they like it. I'm considering buying a used 1988 B2200 to haul things and use as a going to work vehicle....
1
1

97 Protege rear brake adjustment?
Anybody know the procedure to adjust rear drum brakes on a 97 Protege? Thanks in advance.

Seeking HP Processor - Mazda Protege LX
Would someone point me in the right direction here? I'm seeking a new CPU to improve the HP on my 2003 Mazda Protege LX. Links would be appreciated.

MX-3 Brake Pads
Hello, I am replacing the front brake pads on my MX-3. As per my Hayes manual, I disassemble the brakes and open the fluid reservoir and then push the piston(?) into the housing using a clamp. Once...
4
4