Latest threads in Mazda Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

93 RX-7 Turbo STOLEN
THIS CAR WAS STOLEN ON 6/31/03 FROM OUR CAR LOT in Neptune City NJ.....any information leading to its whereabouts would be much appreciated. A REWARD for the person who can give any tips to the return...

Mazda Transmission problem
I have a 1997 Mazda Protege with the Over drive light flashing and a P 760 code (Shift Solenoid 'C'). I took the oil pan off and measured the solenoid resistances. The green solenoid is 19 ohms, the...

Rear Drum Brake
I have a 2000 Mazda Protege LX and I'm trying to get the rear drum brake apart...does anyone know how to do it ? I have taken out the 2 screws in the drum , but it still will not come apart. Any ideas...
1
1

Mazda Protege AC
Hello all, I'm experiencing an annoying problem with my 2000 protege's AC. After driving for more than an hour with the AC on. The air flow through the AC gradually slows down until it's hardly...

oil leak
Help I have recently purchased a 1986 323 (Auto). The car runs very well however it's throwing a lot of oil (from somewhere). So far I have replaced the distributor, put a new casket on the rocker...
2
2