Glow Plug Removal Problem - Advice Requested!

Hi folks,

I finally decided to renew the glow plugs on my '84 300SD and things went smoothly until I came to the #1 plug. It wouldn't budge and I wound up rounding off the darn thing. My glow plug light was working intermittently, but hasn't lit up in some time.

Where should I go from here? Leave it and run on 4 new plugs? File down the edges of the plug and hope to remove it?

By the way, I had also updated to the newer relay.

Any assistance greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Delaney Stewiacke, NS, Canada