Mercedes 300E 1987 model reliability

What is the reliability like on the 1987 300E at 135000miles ? What kind of things are likely to go wrong in a car of such year and make? How much do they go for if I am to go and buy a used one of such

mileage?

Reply to
Joseph

Overall the car is pretty reliable. If it has not had the valves done yet, they should be done soon. Other than that, go for it. I finally traded my 91 300TE4matic at 245K+, still running great.

Reply to
Paul Elliot