rear tire wear 2003 Kompressor Sedan

We have a 2003 C280 Kompressor Sport Sedan that has gone through both rear tires in 25,000 miles. The fronts are both still fine. The car is driven by my wife and I doubt she is unusually hard on this car. This kind of tire wear was not evident on her previous car, a 2000 BMW 3 series.

Is there anything I should know, that's peculiar to this problem, before replacing the tires?? Thanks.

Reply to
Midlife