REQ: air conditioning schematic...

Hi - can anyone help me locate a wiring diagram for the air conditioning system in a 300D, 1987? It quit, the initial checkout showed that the clutch isn't getting power, and we're trying to find a wiring diagram to know what's-where and how to proceed further.

Thanks! :*

Reply to
name

Can't one ask Mercedes-Benz itself?

DAS

Reply to
DAS

Am 12.06.2011 00:20, schrieb name:

You can buy online access to all kind of service handbooks per day or longer periods via the mb service websites.

Reply to
Roland Franzius