2001 Ford Focus Air Conditioning

Does anybody know where the air conditioning high pressure port is on a 2001
Ford Focus? I'm trying to measure the maximum system pressure.........
Thanks in advance!!!!
Reply to
JEB
while your looking behide the wheel arch liner check the pipes for corrosion (around the square clip)as one this year,thats where the refrigement leaks from.the fix is new acculmator,pipe and clip, as its the joint at fault.
Reply to
ford_technical_
Guess I missed it or else it is under the liner. I wanted to make sure I didn't over fill it..Thanks for the info.
"Tim (remove obvious)" wrote in message news:XdadnRkr2t- snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...
Reply to
JEB
Yep......I saw that but I didn't notice the leak....sounds like I will though. Thanks for the tip!!!!
Reply to
JEB
You either administer charge according to temps, low, AND high pressure, or else you vaccuum it and charge by weight.
Tim.
Reply to
Tim..

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a automatic Ford Telstar,and when star the car,I had a vibration throught...

    Ford Focus