Through-the-glass antenna

Does anyone know if it's possible to install a through-the-glass antenna on a 1988 300SE? The rear defroster wires look like they will interfere with it, and I'd like to find out before buying.

TIA

Reply to
gordon freeman

If you can avoid contact with the wires, it should work fine. I've has a through the glass antenna for my ham radio on my 1979 240D for years.

If you cannot find a place on the glass where the antenna base won't touch the wires, don't do it. Neither one would be happy.

Rochelle

Reply to
R & K