Glass Antenna booster cable?

Hi. Wondering if anyone could tell me how to locate the cable that hooks into the glass antenna in my Mitsi Galant. Have got crap reception on my Pioneer DEH-7450MP head unit and the install guide says I need to hook into the "glass antenna power booster of your car" for which my car does have a glass antenna. Any help much appreciated. cheers.

Reply to
Ron