Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

TELE AID ANALOG TO DIGITAL UPGRADE
Received letter from MBUSA about upgrading the Tele Aid to Digital from Analog. The Analog services expires on December 31, 2007. There is a one-time charge of Just $1,500.00 installation not...
3
3

Any one with CARFAX account?
I need a single report and welling to pay for it Please email

Dead Battery -- 93 300E 2.8
If I drive my 300E every day, no problems, and the battery is strong, the headlights bright at night. Let it sit for 5 or 6 days... and the battery is dead. There must be an excessive drain? If so,...
5
5

190E engine swap: Opinions Wanted
I bought a 190E engine to but in my 230CE. Most of it will be bolt-on. The big difference is the fuel control system. I have two choices: I can put the fuel system from the 230 onto the 190 block or I...
1
1

Question, RE: 98 ML320
Can anyone verify if the 98 ML320 has a dashboard indicator for the Aux Lights? I had mine programmed recently - and they do go on.. I read that there are 2 lights that need to be programmed - the...

mercedes
witam! mam pytanie: jaki mercedes jest najlepszy? pozdrawiam! Trombalski
8
8

123 seat pan?
i have an 81 123, 300td. I only have a bad Clymer manual. How does the front seat's lower section attach to the seat frame? I'm wondering if this is something i can swap during my lunch break at...
2
2

Aux fan 300E
For those finding this post in searching for solutions to the overheating, aux fan problems for the 300E W124, I thought I'd add my experience. 1988 300E at 260K miles was overheating etc. Had a shop...

smoking 560SEL
Reading and researching, My new to me 560DEL is emitting white smoke after running a while. I know usually it means a cracked head, or at least a gasket... I check the oil and water resevoir after...
21
21

1973 Mercedes BestBidMotors
I know there was some intrest so Im reposting

'88 300TE, high idle speed
Folks, I have been troubleshooting high idle speed (~1200 warn engine) on an '88 300TE. I repaired the rubber hoses to and from the idle speed motor (may not be proper name) and a number of vacuum...
2
2

Poam
http: is for free credit is for is da bomb for refinance and consolidations! is about credit repair and great mortgage deals. Word! OT but hope it helps. This is a public service message.

240d a/c
I have '79 mb 240d. There used to a/c, but prior owner removed compressor. What can I do to get AC back? j.
3
3

noise from roof control panel
I have a new C180 Avantgarde Kompressor and there is a noise coming from the roof mounted controls (where the courtesy light switches are) this noise is constant even with the keys out of the...
4
4

1995 S420 Upper Control Arm noise
My 1995 S420 Upper Control Arm noise, about a month after my mechanic replaced it, makes a rattling noise when I turn the wheel or go over bumps. He checked the front end the other day and said...