noise from roof control panel

I have a new C180 Avantgarde Kompressor and there is a noise coming from the roof mounted controls (where the courtesy light switches are) this noise is constant even with the keys out of the ignition!!!. it sounds like a fan running! Anybody know what this might be?

Reply to
Steve Buckley

It is the fan for the interior temperature sensor.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

The fan is a fairly common "wear" item. Luckily, it is a fairly easy DIY repair if you want to save yourself some money. Do some Googling or look on

and you will find threads on how to replace the fan.

Doug

Reply to
-

Reply to
Steve Buckley

To tell you the truth, I don't know. That being said, I would expect it to turn off when the ignition was turned off, but it may run for a while in expectation of the REST function being used.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox