Question, RE: 98 ML320

Can anyone verify if the 98 ML320 has a dashboard indicator for the Aux Lights?

I had mine programmed recently - and they do go on.. I read that there are 2 lights that need to be programmed - the lights themselves, as well as a dash indicator,,,

Per the dealer who programmed them to go on, the dash indicator was not on the 98, it was added 2000...

This makes no sense, how would you know if they are on or not.. other than flipping the switch back and forth and looking at the side of the road!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie