190E Drive Axle Remover

flew over his house at

  • 2:00 a.m. in a helicopter equipped with an infrared device. The
  • infrared equipment showed a white light emanating from Joe's roof,
  • indicating the escape of a large amount of heat, while the other roof-
  • tops were black.
*
  • Joe was arrested and took his case to trial. The jury found Joe
  • guilty of cultivating marijuana, but not guilty of possessing it with
  • intent to distribute.

I said before the Drug War was highly politicized.

It's a matter of politics over matter when the government's Drug War elevates marijuana above its true pharmacological controlled substances classification; it's a matter of hysteria to escalate it to the same top category as heroin and LSD, 'Schedule I Substances'. Even cocaine is only Schedule II.

Late 1996 / early 1997, several states, including California, passed laws via citizen initiative ballots that legalized marijuana if a doctor prescribes it. Usually for nausea or weight loss from chemotherapy or AIDS.

A massive Federal and State Drug War hysteria campaign failed to stop people approving it.

  • The New York Times, Oct 3, 1996, San Francisco
  • "Skirmish in Anti-Drug War: California vs. 'Doonesbury'", by Tim Golden
* *
Reply to
kksiu

Hi,

If you have removed the rear drive axle on a 190E, please let me know. I've some questions I like to ask. I'm having trouble maneuvering the axle out; there's just not enough room to pull the axle out. It looks there is a fuel hose in the way.

Regards, KI

--

93 190E 2.3 Houston TX USA
Reply to