Will these wheels & tires fit on my 300m?

OK I am tire retarded I know. I don't know if these wheels & tires will fit on my car. If they do I would like to use these for the summer and the original ones in the winter.

What do you think?

PIC:

4 Bolt "no name" RIMS Yokohama ES-100 Tire Size: 205/40Z17 He is asking $1000 CND for the tires and rims.

Thanks

Reply to
Steve

I think you could count the bolts on your wheels and figure out they won't fit.

Reply to
Joe

Rims need to be 5 bolts.

Bill Putney

There are "tire equivalency" charts that make this easy.

He was only going to use them for summer tires. Not likely to put chains on a 300 at any rate. And they almost certainly won't fit with the original tires either. Won't on either my Pontiac or my Ford.

Wheel offset and caliper clearance are the too most likely problems you will encounter when replacing wheels with non-standards (of the same bolt pattern, obviously, because if the bolt pattern is wrong, you don't stand a chance)

Again - tire equivalency. If roughly the same width and outside diameter, if they have the same "load rating" this is a non-issue.

Again, this is covered by having the right "offset"

And not too many states enforce these laws evenly. They use them "selectively".

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

How on earth did you all manage to make a "discussion" about a guy wanting to put 4-lug wheels on a 300?

Reply to
Joe

Kinda like the old joke about the farmer who bought two horses - got frustrated because he couldn't tell them apart. He finally got the bright idea to measure them - lo and behold - he found out that the white one was two hands taller than the black one.

Bill Putney