1974 MB 240D for sale

We are moving to Alaska from Columbus, Ohio and cannot take our 240D with us. These are the specs:

1974 240D - W115 body approx. 118k miles Sea green exterior Green MB-tex interior

I've owned it for about 3 years and have replaced all tires, all brakes, exhaust, battery, all shocks, glow plugs, clutch master cylinder, a few other minor things.

Positives: Starts instantly, runs great, doesn't burn oil, generally very pleasant to drive, hardly any miles for the year, body is Mercedes-solid, nice Becker Europa stereo. Still gets plenty of compliments.

Negatives: Has been re-painted and isn't very shiny, a little rust on the underside, driver's window crank broken, missing a couple of trim pieces.

$1200 - but you have to get it by Friday 11/7/03. Located in Columbus, Ohio. Will send pictures upon request - peterjorourke at yahoo dot com

Thanks, Pete O'Rourke

Reply to
Peter O'Rourke