1980 240D FS

Employee of mine has acquired an '80 model 240D, auto ~240K miles. I suggested he part it out, as the LF quarter panel is crunched and windshield smashed. Anyone interested in other parts or whole car for $600? Haven't seen the records or driven it but reports strong engine, and very recent rebuild on the auto trans. Clean interior parts ( palamino ) except the left rear door panel discolored. Can get picks in a few days.

This guy needs $$ and I'd buy myself, but lots of stuff to do on my 350SDL in next few months.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Drake

Where is the vehicle located?

E Martin

Reply to
emartin

Where is the vehicle located? Can you get pictures of parts if i am interested?

Reply to
mitch knight

vehicle in NC...let me know of parts interest

Reply to
d drake