1983 300D turbo Mercedes problems since paint/bodywork

I have signal/panel lights, clock, radio and tape player again! Thanx for the advice. Finally had a pinched wire in the trunk found for 3 hrs. labour by a nechanic. Think I should ask for any compensation from the
fellow that did the body/paint job?
autoinfo wrote:

Sort of like saying I once went to the doctor for an elbow pain and now I have a problem with my eyes. In both cases, without any info, we have no way of knowing if there was any evidence or reason to believe they are connected.