1983 300D turbo Mercedes problems since paint/bodywork

I have signal/panel lights, clock, radio and tape player again! Thanx for the advice. Finally had a pinched wire in the trunk found for 3 hrs. labour by a nechanic. Think I should ask for any compensation from the fellow that did the body/paint job?

Reply to
autoinfo

Sort of like saying I once went to the doctor for an elbow pain and now I have a problem with my eyes. In both cases, without any info, we have no way of knowing if there was any evidence or reason to believe they are connected.

Reply to
trader4