Thanks again in advance for anyone that replies. I'd like to get this excellent machine back to as best condition as I can.

Adrian

Reply to
Mr Funduro

Replace that driver door switch and it should resolve the problem itself.

Reply to
Tiger

I suspect that #2 and #3 are due to a faulty (or missing) "warning device" which is wired to the driver's door, but not the passenger door and the cabin entry light. It also warns of headlights being left on after engine shut down. Device is under the dashboard, near the steering column. You may understand why it's missing, if it is, after you learn its cost.

#1 is probably related to the boot switch, broken wire etc.

Reply to
-->> T.G. Lambach

I think the boot light has permanent 12v, the switch is in the wire to mass. You might check one of the lamp connectors with a volt meter connected to mass.

If you get 0 volts on the meter the prob is in the plus lead, if you get

12v it's in the mass connection or the switch.

(sounds like a bunch of broken switches to me...)

Ximinez

Reply to
The Spanish Inquisition

Thanks for all the help everyone. I have a some great leads to investigate.

Adrian

Reply to
Mr Funduro

Switch for the trunk light - will replace. Driver's door switch seems fine so may just leave that. Thanks for the help Adrian

Reply to
Mr Funduro