1994 E420 Stalls

My 1994 E420 with 102K miles stalls when moving from Park to Drive, especially in the morning when first driven. When it does finally kick in, after about 3 restarts, I can hear the engine just about to stall again and then it will start to idle correctly and I am driving with no problems. Just changed the plugs, thinking that it would help, but the engine is merely quieter and there seems to be more power available. Any ideas on this?

Thank you. LTurchin California

Reply to
Lee Turchin