1996 C280

I am looking to buy a 1996 C280. Any major problems with this model that anyone can share with me? The one I am looking at has 114K miles originally sold from Carmax.

Thanks

Jason

Reply to
carolina28

I have a 1997 C280 that I bought in 1999 with 52K on it. It now has 162K and is still going strong.

Reply to
Tom Royer

Great car, except the common oil leak from head gasket around right rear corner, and from the front timing cover. Not serious but annoying.

BTW, check the water pump pulley free play. Our car has replaced it TWICE (110k miles so far), first time with> I am looking to buy a 1996 C280. Any major problems with this model

Reply to
Wan-ning Tan