Who got W126 part car?

Hey guys, Who got W126 part cars? I need a few things for friend... bumper chromes (front and rear), trunk lid, front door panel driver side, some wheels...

Let me know by email or this forum.

Thanks, Tiger.

Reply to
Tiger

They are in all the self-serve yards here in Fresno, Calif.

US and grey market cars.

Reply to
Karl

You have self serve Benz boneyards? I am jealous.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Reply to
Karl

I have a 1983 500SE Euro, if you are interested. In New Jersey..

Reply to
Joe C

Joe,

Where in NJ are you? I am looking for ambient temp sensor for my 1985

300SD. I am not sure if the sensor and the cable is the same.

Anil Bharucha

1985 300SD 209,xxx miles
Reply to
mbdiesel

Sorry the 83 did not have a temp sensor .

Reply to
Joe C

Reply to
Wan-ning Tan