1998 C180 windows & wipers on battery change

Hi All,

I have a 1998 Mercedes C180. I bought it recently and recently had the AA have to change the battery.

Now everything is basically fine, but I have noticed that electric windows no longer go all the way up or down automatically with one button push

The wipers no longer go onto intermittent mode when the car stops, but carry on at normal speed.

Can anyone please give me some on advice on fixing this? Do I need to take the car to a dealer to get it re-programmed or is it possible to do it myself?

Thanks,

Robin

Reply to
rfairless