sw2 question

Just bought a '97 sw2 w/o an owner's manual.

Nice little car... but...

How the heck do you set the radio buttons? (AM/FM/Cassette)

Reply to
Bill Turner

Hi, Bill, If it's like my '99 SL, you just tune to the station you want to set, then push and hold one of the buttons for a couple of secs. Hope that helps!

Reply to
Steve

I have basically the same car. 1998 SW2. Still going strong at 106k miles. Love it!

Tune to the station you want then press and hold the button you want programmed for a couple of seconds.

-DanD

Reply to
Dan Duncan

Thanks, Steve and Dan.