2002 C230 Coupe Kompressor Power headreset

I am having issues with my driver side head rest, getting stuck. Because this is a 2 door car, I let my seat up last night, and the head rest automaticly moves up, and it became stuck.

I finally took to cushion off and was able to let the seat back down, but NOW, the head rest will not move back down in the normal position.

Can someone please tell me how to reset this?

thanks C230girl :cry:

Reply to
C230girl