300E TDC sensor

I just the engine back in my 1990 300E, and there is one wire I can't connect. One end goes to a sensor on top of the crankshaft pulley, which I have identified as the TDC sensor. There doesn't seem to be an empty socket anywhere to take the other end of this wire.

The wire has a plug in a half-oval shape with three wires.

I know it sounds like a stupid question, but anyone know where this thing goes?

Thanks.

Kent

Reply to
Kent