450 SLC parts car (maybe)

I've got a chance to buy a '73 450 SLC. It'll be a parts car, and I plan on keeping the engine, trans, bumpers, and lenses. I'll be looking at the car next week, and will need to make a fast decision. I'd like to know if there is enough interest in the remaining parts to make it worth while. Prices will be very reasonable. Let me know what you'd be interested in.

Steve

Reply to
Steve