Donor car

Guys, Ive been looking for a donor car for parts for my 68,does anyone know if any body parts from a 72-73 super will fit my 68 (fenders,bumpers decklid or interior)? any input would be appreciated.

Reply to
2fat2fly

Very, very little from any Super will fit. You *might* make the bumpers from a '72 fit though.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

I have some new 60s style fenders that I'd planned to use on a 76 standard Beetle which I never ended up using. They still have the stickers on them from when I bought them, actually. I'd have to dig them out of the garage to see if they are the upright headlight version used on the 67 and later ones or the older style. Anyway, let me know if you're interested since I could use the space in my garage :)

Reply to
Michelle