Multi function display in 206

Hi!

Is it possible to change the way fuel consumption is displayed on the display? Now I have it displayed in liters/100 km, but I would like to have it showing km/liter instead.

Reply to
Morten Jensen

"Morten Jensen" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

I don't think so, I have never seen it. Even not on a expensive Volvo loan-car from my Peugeot dealer. Don't ask me why he gives me a (rented) Volvo as a loan-car when my car is in service.

Reply to
VTR16V

to give you the same well nurished feeling as you have in your

306...:-) >
Reply to
Marc

Try holding down the stalk button for a second or 2??

I find those economy gauges quite useful - had one on my old '86 Saab 9000 - you could cycle between L/100km,mpg, imp-mpg

dunno if any show km/litre

Reply to
chris

"chris" schreef in bericht news:yi_Pb.9289$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net...

And take the chance to change the language into something like Polish, and than you can't find your way back in the menu to change it into Englisch :-)) Next step would be, finding one of those sexy Young Polish Girls :-))

Reply to
VTR16V

"Marc" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

I can't say that a volvo gives me the same feeling as my 306, less comfort regarding the suspension and seats. All too hard to be as comfortable as a Peugeot. But everything else in a Volvo is ok.

btw: What does the word "nurished" mean? I can't find it in my dictionary. (Sorry I am from the Netherlands, Rotterdam)

Reply to
VTR16V

Nurished or as it should be spelt Nourished - hence the reason it wasn't in the dictionary means:

Definition nourish

1 to provide people or living things with food in order to make them grow and keep them healthy: Children need plenty of good fresh food to nourish them. She looks happy and well nourished. This cream is supposed to help nourish your skin.

2 FORMAL If you nourish a feeling, belief or plan, you think about it a lot and encourage it: Lisa has long nourished the hope of becoming a famous writer.

Or in other words 'To look after and care for'

Reply to
Andrew Stott

I think you can only get value in UK format (miles/galon) but not km/liters. Have you looked at configuration menus of you MFD?

"Morten Jensen" a écrit dans le message news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
R1

Thanx, the Nourish is correctly spelled, I have found the Dutch translation of it. It is something like desire to.

"Andrew Stott" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@nnrp-t71-01.news.uk.clara.net...

Reply to
VTR16V

you can do this by holding down the button on the left of the display... this will get you to the settings menu then press same button to scroll through what you want, the other button to change.

Reply to
voxDEI

It seems like I only have the option between MPG and L/100k. It sure would be nice if Peugeot would do an upgrade of the software making it possible to use the third way of showing fuel economy.

Reply to
Morten Jensen