560SL Fender Trim

What is the trick to installing the small piece of chrome trim to the front fender?The original one fell off when the tabs and threaded pin rusted. I bought a new trim piece from the dealer, but the installation is not obvious to me. Included was a plastic nut for the thread pin but don't know how to install or tighten to the fender.

Thanks for comments. John

Reply to
John Rei chert