Oil-air separator

I am not sure of the name of the part. 83 240D . The part that feeds the exhaust back into the air intake and is supposed to pull of the excess oil? Or am I nuts? Where can I get this part.

Reply to
Steven Mercer

Are you talking about the vaccum controlled EGR valve? I see them in my IMPCO catalog part #14-002 for under $300. Phone: 800 243 1220

But many pe>

Reply to
Geoff

excess oil?

It is a centrifugal separator. A lot of vehicles of all marques have them and no doubt any could be adapted to your need. It is probable that pattern parts are available from many good motor factors in the same way that fan belts and glow plugs are available from many sources.

Huw

Reply to
Huw